Our Online Price Match Policy
Buying online can be something of a jungle! Like any company, we have competitors. We’re confident that none will match us for all-round customer service. But we’ll also do our utmost to ensure that no-one will match us on price.
So, here’s where we stand -
If the same product is to be found at a price lower than ours (including shipping costs), we will match the price, provided the following conditions are fulfilled:
- The item must be from an authorised UK Stockist. By this we mean that sites such as Ebay, Amazon, Factory Outlets, other auction sites and Private Member sites are excluded, as we can’t identify the origin and quality of the goods.
- The item must be new, of ‘first’ quality (not shop-soiled or seconds) and immediately available for purchase within the UK.
- The item must be a current line i.e. not being cleared or discontinued by a store or website.
If you find an item that fulfills these conditions that you wish us to match on price, then just let us know –
- The URL (web address) of the product itself
- The phone number of the company
We will then match the price.